INDEPENDENT REPRESENTATIVE AGREEMENT
I hereby apply to become a representative of the REDNATURA (hereinafter "Company") marketing program.
As an independent representative, I understand and agree that:
1. I am of legal age in the state in which I enter this agreement.
2. As a part of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) compliance I accept and acknowledge that Corporativo Rednatura LLC cannot complete my application registration if upon doing so a form W-9 is
filled out and submitted within 48 hours after signing up online. W-9 should be properly filled, signed and sent back either by scan to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. I shall become a Company representative upon acceptance of this application and after submitting a way form by the Company. As a representative, I shall have the right to sell the services
and products offered by the Company in accordance with the Company's marketing program and statement of policy, which may be amended and changed from time to time.
4. Upon notification to representatives, the Company, at its discretion, may amend the marketing plan, product pricing, statement of policy, etc.
5. I have carefully reviewed the Company's marketing plan, rules and regulations, and policies and procedures, and acknowledge that they are incorporated as part of this agreement in their
present form and as modified from time to time by the Company.
6. The term of the Company representative agreement is one year. Company representatives, who wish to continue their representative positions, must apply to renew their representative
agreement annually. The Company reserves the right to accept or reject your application for renewal and the renewal shall be deemed accepted if it has not been rejected in writing by the
Company within 30 days of receipt of the renewal fee and application. The renewal fee is for ongoing sales and marketing materials support in both written and electronic and online media
formats, including product and service and training updates, website development, and maintenance and hosting, and accounting and technical support of management of your marketing
sales activity, and management of both your business and sales force management.
7. The term of this agreement is one year. Unless otherwise directed by you or the Company, your account on file will be billed and the renewal process will happen automatically on your
anniversary date (every year unless you terminate your agreement). Under all circumstances, automatic billing or payment, the renewal fee must be received no later than 30 days after your
anniversary date or the Company has the option to deactivate your status, and you will need to pay a reinstatement fee to become active again. In addition, the Company reserves the right to
accept or reject your application for renewal and the renewal shall be deemed accepted if it has not been rejected in writing by the Company within 30 days of receipt of the renewal fee. The
renewal fee is for ongoing sales and marketing materials support in both written and electronic and online media formats, including product and service and training updates, website
development, and maintenance and hosting, and accounting and technical support of management of your marketing sales activity, and management of both your business and sales force
management. If you choose not to participate with the program, you must cancel in writing at least seven days prior to your renewal date or you will be charged the annual renewal fee.
8. A representative shall be entitled to cancel participation in the marketing program at any time and for any reason upon notice to the Company. Upon notification of cancellation or termination,
the Company will repurchase representative purchased inventory, if any, in accordance with its policies as stated in the Company's marketing program and statement of policy.
9. Upon acceptance of this application by the Company, I will be an independent contractor responsible for my own business and not an employee of the Company. I will not be treated as an
employee in regard to any laws covering employees, including but not limited to the Federal Insurance Contributions Act, the Social Security Act, the Federal Unemployment Tax Act, income tax
withholding at source or for any federal or state tax laws. It is my responsibility to pay self-employment, state and federal income taxes as required by law.
10. I will not use the Company's trade name and/or trademark except in the advertising provided to me by the Company or in other advertising without prior written approval by the Company.
11. Any representative, who sponsors other representatives, must fulfill the obligation of performing a bona fide supervisory, distributing and selling function in the sale or delivery of product to
the ultimate consumer and in the training of those sponsored. Representative must have ongoing contact, communication and management supervision with his or her sales organization.
Examples of such supervision may include, but are not limited to: newsletters, written correspondence, personal meetings, telephone contact, voice mail, electronic mail, training sessions,
accompanying individuals to Company training and sharing genealogy information with those sponsored. Representatives should be able to provide evidence to the Company semiannually of
ongoing fulfillment of sponsor responsibilities. If a representative is an Enroller in the marketing program entitled to Enroller bonuses, then the Enroller is obligated to the same responsibilities
of supervisory, communication and training activities with respect to representatives he or she has enrolled, irrespective of whether the Enroller is also the Sponsor of those representatives.
12. It is company policy, however, to strictly prohibit the purchase of product or large quantities of inventory in unreasonable amounts solely for the purpose of qualifying for bonuses or
advancement in the marketing program. Representatives may not inventory load nor encourage others in the program to load up on inventory.
13. The representative acknowledges that representative is a wholly independent marketing representative who establishes and services retail customers for Company products as an
independent contractor. The position of representative does not constitute either a sale of a franchise or a distributorship, and absolutely no fees have been or will be required from the
representative for the right to distribute the Company's products pursuant to this agreement. This agreement is not intended and shall not be construed to create a relationship of
employer-employee, agency, partnership, or joint venture between any representative, sponsor and/or the Company.
As an independent contractor, the representative shall:
A. Abide by any and all federal, state, county and local laws, rules and regulations pertaining to this agreement and/or the acquisition, receipt, holding, selling, distributing or advertising of
B. At the representative's own expense, make, execute or file all such reports and obtain such licenses as are required by law or public authority with respect to this agreement and/or the
receipt, holding, selling, distributing or advertising of Company products.
C. Be solely responsible for declaration and payment of all local, state and federal taxes as may accrue because of the representative's activities in connection with this agreement.
14. No purchase or investment is necessary to become a Company representative other than the purchase of a representative sales kit which is sold "at Company cost."
15. Prior written approval from the Company is required for the following:
A. To advertise Company products;
B. Issuance of a position in a corporate name.
16. The Company may immediately terminate a representative who discredits the Company's name, violates any requirement contained in this Agreement, Company Policy and Procedures, or
training manuals or misrepresents the Company's products or business opportunity by making claims contrary to the Company's product literature and labels.
17. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the representative and Company and no other additional promises, representations, guaranties or agreements of any kind shall
be valid unless in writing.
18. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas, and all claims, disputes and other matters between the parties of this agreement shall be brought in Dallas County Court,
in Dallas, Texas, or in the U.S. District Court, for the Northern District of Texas, in Dallas, Texas
19. I acknowledge that I have read and understand and agree to the terms set forth in this agreement.
20. This agreement is not in force until accepted by the Company.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT